All employers are legally obliged to comply with the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
The Regulations require you as an employer to:
- Assess the risks to your employees from noise at work
- Take action to reduce the noise exposure that produces those risks
- Provide your employees with hearing protection if you cannot reduce the noise exposure enough by using other methods
- Make sure the legal limits on noise exposure are not exceeded
- Provide your employees with information, instruction and training
- Carry out health surveillance where there is a risk to health
Our experienced consultants can conduct a full assessment of the level and duration of noise that members of your workforce are exposed to. We will provide you with a comprehensive report including advice on control measures and precautions to ensure your employees are not put at risk and your company complies with the Regulations.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment for your Noise risk assessment.